Monday 1 June 2015

Apologies

My "Dark Passenger" And Me
Apologies.

Good evening all, I hope you are all well.

I would just like to apologise for the lack of posting lately. 

As you all know, I have been fighting my own demons recently, and this week it seems to have gotten on top of me. 

I have been signed off work for a while now in order to focus on my recovery and getting myself better again, however, I feel that all I have done in this time is make others feel better. I have not had the time to focus on myself, and last night I felt as though everything I have been talking about through these posts just flooded and overwhelmed me.

Luckily Dave was there to calm me down, but all I wanted was to see my mum. 

This post isn't generally about discussing anything, more of an apology, as I know there are a few people following my blog and are expecting to see more posts from me.

Let me assure you, there will be more coming - My next post is going to be on Self-Harm, as this is a topic very close to my heart. So please, stay tuned.

All I ask is for a little bit of time to focus on my recovery.

For now, I hope you all have a wonderful evening beautiful people.

~ x X x ~

No comments:

Post a Comment